Clear ethical principles
For our clients:
For our candidates:
- Contract: all missions are based on a contract signed by both parties.
- Guarantee: support until successful completion and the employee’s integration. All of our missions carry a contractual guarantee for our client, including:
- One year of head hunting
- Six months of multi-source recruitment
- Exclusivity: our Client’s acceptance of our contractual terms and conditions implies exclusivity in favour of Aylin Conseil throughout the provision of our services.
- Communication: we commit to providing regular, transparent reports on our work processes and feedback on progress to date. A written summary is prepared for recommended candidates (career, personality, motivation).
- Confidentiality: we guarantee full confidentiality of information provided.
- Non-discrimination and equal treatment: Aylin Conseil undertakes to comply at all times with constitutional, legal, national, EU and international principles in relation to non-discrimination, in particular the terms of Articles L1132-1 and following of the French Labour Code.
- Protection of our clients: from an ethical standpoint, Aylin Conseil undertakes to never source candidates from its clients throughout the period during which the firm conducts missions for this client. If there is an interruption between missions, AYLIN Conseil will comply with this “off limits” undertaking in favour of its client for a period of one year after business relations have ceased.
- Full transparency of the context of the search, the job description and the recruitment process
- Oral and written feedback on the results of the personality evaluation (PAPI3® and interview)
- Systematic written response
- With the candidate’s approval, references are contacted
- Follow-up on integration